Critical Care: eBooks
Click a book cover to open it in a new window. OpenAthens login may be required for full access.
Critical Care update from PubMed
Critical Care: Guidance, Pathways, Outcomes & Evidence
National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)
- All NICE guidance on acute and critical care - includes links to pathways, technology appraisals, evidence summaries
Other UK Guidance
- Difficult Airway Society Guidelines
- FICM Standards, Safety & Guidelines
- Intensive Care Society Guidelines
- RCoA Guidance and resources
- RCoA et al. Care of the critically ill woman in childbirth: enhanced maternal care (August 2018)
- SIGN 167: Care of deteriorating patients (June 2023)
- ICON Study - questionnaire-based study open to patients who have spent at least 24 hours on an intensive care unit at one of the study’s participating centres.
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit Clinical Outcomes - Great Ormond Street Hospital
We can help you stay abreast of the latest research in your clinical area.
Talk to us about tailoring current awareness searches that best suit your needs and those of your team.