Anaesthetics: List of Organisations
Click a book cover to open it in a new window. OpenAthens login may be required for full access.
Anaesthetics: Guidance, Pathways, Outcomes & Evidence
National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)
- NICE Diagnostics Guidance DG6. Depth of anaesthesia monitors – Bispectral Index (BIS), E-Entropy and Narcotrend-Compact M. November 2012
Other UK Guidance
- Difficult Airway Society Guidelines
- Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association Clinical Guidelines
- Royal College of Anaesthetists Guidance for the Provision of Anaesthetic Services
- SIGN 139. Care of deteriorating patients: consensus recommendations. May 2014
COMPAC: Core Outcome Measures in Perioperative and Anaesthetic Care Great Ormond Street Hospital Anaesthesia Clinical Outcomes National Audit Projects - studying anaesthesia-related complications of low incidence that are potentially serious for patients and important to patients and anaesthetists.
We can help you stay abreast of the latest research in your clinical area.
Talk to us about tailoring current awareness searches that best suit your needs and those of your team.